Structured IT Cabling.
- Assess your current cabling environment
- Identify current cable grade(s) and type(s)
- Map cabling pathways for most efficient routing
- Determine distance limitations
- Ensure that safety and regulatory codes are met
- Create a project duration
- Provide recommendations based on results that adhere to industry best practices
Wireless LAN (WLAN) Site Survey.
For wireless site surveys we capture statistics and expertly assess you current wireless LAN (WLAN) environment. We use these statistics to determine the effects of RF interference, and assess whether individual AP RF transmit power and channel assignments are configured correctly. With this information we provide recommendations and technical guidance for re-configuration of the WLAN system for optimum performance.
- Provide onsite WLAN site survey tools and services for the purpose of determining existing signal coverage, strength and interference present for the existing wireless network.
- Generate reports showing existing 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi signal coverage, broadcasting access points (APs), rogue and neighboring APs, and SSIDs for the whole building.
- Determine the effects of co-channel and adjacent channel interference on network performance from neighboring APs.
- If needed, recommend re-positioning or additional APs to improve signal coverage and performance
- If needed, develop a 2.4 and 5GHz channel plan, based on site survey results, designating a specific channel to be configured for each AP radio.
- Provide recommendations based on site survey results for minimum and maximum AP transmit power levels.