Site IT Surveys
Matrix-NDI will help you get a handle on your specific installation needs through an on-site survey.
We will help you determine the feasibility of an installation, budgetary constraints, and whether there is a need for specialty tools or supplies.
Site surveys will show you your current cabling infrastructure and help show problems you may not be aware of in hopes of minimizing surprises during the actual installation.
- Assess your current cabling environment
- Map cabling pathways for most efficient routing
- Determine distance limitations
- Create a project duration
- Provide recommendations based on results that adhere to industry best practices
Wireless LAN (WLAN)
Capture statistics and expertly assess current wireless LAN (WLAN) environment in order to determine effects of RF interference and determine if individual AP RF transmit power and channel assignments are configured correctly. If not, provide recommendations and technical guidance for re-configuration of the WLAN system for optimum performance.
- Provide onsite WLAN site survey tools and services for the purpose of determining existing signal coverage, strength and interference present for the existing wireless network.
- Generate report(s) showing existing 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi signal coverage, broadcasting access points (APs), rogue and neighboring APs and SSIDs for all building.
- Determine effect of co-channel and adjacent channel interference on network performance from neighboring APs.
- If needed, recommend re-positioning or addition of APs to improve signal coverage or performance in high density areas.
- If needed, develop a 2.4 and 5GHz channel plan, based on site survey results, designating a specific channel to be configured for each AP radio
- Provide recommendation(s), based on site survey results, for minimum and maximum transmit power levels for individual APs
Matrix Communications has provided solutions and services for our organization since 1999. From front-line engineering and account management to behind-the-scenes technical expertise and support; we appreciate and have a high regard for the entire Matrix account team.Matrix has an in-depth knowledge of our environment, and understanding of how we do business; which only heightens the level of service they provide. We appreciate how Matrix prioritizes all customers’ needs, customizes programs for us and always stands behind their promise to deliver.
Be Empowered. Be in the Know.
Be the first to know about new industry insights to build or refine your marketing function with the tools and knowledge of today’s industry.